Thursday, January 26, 2012

tonight justin had his friends over (two chicks from australia and his co-worker marcus) it was good and chill and justin included me in everything which i didn't expect but it was good. it's weird and funny and that justin and i are just like brother and sister. he lost his wallet and played it like he didn't care but he looked at me and i knew he was freaking out. then they all left and justin ran back in and was like I LIKE EMILY and i was like I KNOW YOU DO and he asked me if i did and i said yeah she was chill and he said good i'm glad you like her. and marcus used my scissors that said hpv on them and he called me that and it was so nice to be called hpv again. he was chill, justin said we could hang some more. i'm currently owning him in words with friends.

clearly my life is boring and pointless but today was good and it feels good to have a good day. and lots of encouragement from my sister. life is good.

oh, and last night chelsea told me i should tell god what i want. maybe she said ask, i don't remember. but so as i brushed my teeth i said okay god i really need a friend because i don't have one here and am not loved here and i really need to be and i went back to my bed and had a text from ryan that said please let me know if you need anything and in my moment of being a baby/weak/honest? i said ryan i really need a friend. badly. and he told me we were good friends and brother and sisters in christ and that he was praying for me. so you know, god is good. typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...