Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Freaking everywhere in my crazy life.
- over $600 dollars in support for Nica trip in a week and a half
- Brad Vaughn running with me yesterday and encouraging me in incredible ways
- God knowing Sam and I would deal with such grief at times in our lives and let us be family members
- Class being cancelled today when I couldn't go anyway due to the funeral.
- Isaiah 41:13 being perfect
- texts from Grandma and Aunt Colleen encouraging Sam and I
- not even caring it's valentines day
- Rebekah being in the room after lunch so I got to talk to her about all this crazy provision
- having time on saturday to work out and go to the basketball game, both unplanned.
- The body shop getting my car fixed
- Steph and I grabbing lunch
- beautiful friends and God multiplying time and energy to do all the things I want to do
- getting to talk to Derrick and Taylor this past week
- Katy B still being in my life for the long haul
- Seeing Macey and Kindale and Anna Grace so much this weekend
- Getting to love on Drew a lot lot lot
- Paychecks coming at perfect times
- Chelsea letting me talk everything out as much as I want to
- Purple birthday cake working out
- getting all my homework done at work
- being at work and being able to talk to Sam last night
- Josh Jones caring and atlking and letting me cry.
- Chelsea bringing stuffed animals with her when she picked me up
- Matt Orth being in my life a lot
Grief is hard. God is good and powerful. That is all I know. This was mostly for my sake, but maybe it is good for you too.
i think life is a little hard right now. i have felt more materialistic than i maybe ever have. pretty much daily i am buying something, or ...
today i walked out of a spin class at my gym after 8 minutes. i had a goal for the month of going to 2 spin classes. i didn't do that. m...
i've been thinking about eating lately. mostly about the lack of eating i do. i'd venture to say all like 3 of you who read my blog ...
about a month ago brandon and started a little vegetable garden. i told my friends and family i was very nervous about this. i'm not too...