Monday, February 14, 2011

God's provision.

Freaking everywhere in my crazy life.

  • over $600 dollars in support for Nica trip in a week and a half
  • Brad Vaughn running with me yesterday and encouraging me in incredible ways
  • God knowing Sam and I would deal with such grief at times in our lives and let us be family members
  • Class being cancelled today when I couldn't go anyway due to the funeral.
  • Isaiah 41:13 being perfect
  • texts from Grandma and Aunt Colleen encouraging Sam and I
  • not even caring it's valentines day
  • Rebekah being in the room after lunch so I got to talk to her about all this crazy provision
  • having time on saturday to work out and go to the basketball game, both unplanned.
  • The body shop getting my car fixed
  • Steph and I grabbing lunch
  • beautiful friends and God multiplying time and energy to do all the things I want to do
  • getting to talk to Derrick and Taylor this past week
  • Katy B still being in my life for the long haul
  • Seeing Macey and Kindale and Anna Grace so much this weekend
  • Getting to love on Drew a lot lot lot
  • Paychecks coming at perfect times
  • Chelsea letting me talk everything out as much as I want to
  • Purple birthday cake working out
  • getting all my homework done at work
  • being at work and being able to talk to Sam last night
  • Josh Jones caring and atlking and letting me cry.
  • Chelsea bringing stuffed animals with her when she picked me up
  • Matt Orth being in my life a lot

Grief is hard. God is good and powerful. That is all I know. This was mostly for my sake, but maybe it is good for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...