Wednesday, January 11, 2012

22 degrees is cold. yesterday and today i was supposed to find a photo printer but couldn't find one. instead i found: a dead stuffed bear that gave me a heart attack, a box full of 90's cds that i am going to burn onto my computer (Men In Black soundtrack-yes please) a room full of axes (I REALLY COULD BE IN THE HUNGER GAMES) and a shoebox full of sling shots. last night i watched charlottes web and swiss family robinson with adam keenan and justin. then i hung out with my roommates a bit and the puppies. then everyone else went to bed except justin and i. we just sat at the counter on facebook talking about music, life, tattoos, things we love, loves lost, medical stuff. he was drunk so i don't know if he remembers it. such is life.

"you know i've lived on this f-ing mountain too long when i think snooki is hot"
"WHOA YOU HAVE AN OWL TATTOO? owls are super sweet nature spirits around here that is really special"

1 comment:

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...