Monday, January 23, 2012

skyped with 4 of my best friends today, wrote a lot of letters, got some letters, got an email with sarah thomas's life and heart in it which was so good for me, chelsie told me about her boy drama!!! which sucks for her but cool that she shared life with me, ryan and i hung out and talked about god and played a never ending game of war, the boys offered to take me out, and rebecca priest just sent me this message : I am mock interpreting (education interpreting) for Sarah Thomas's class and sitting in class all night, until it was my turn to terp, i kept thinking about you and praying for you.

loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...