Monday, January 16, 2012

my life seriously feels like the show The New Girl. I came upstairs after painting the basement and keenan adam and justin were in the kitchen and keenan was literally hanging from the rafter doing pull ups and justin said HANNAH BANANA IS HOMEEEEEE and adam said oh great here is trouble. my life is so funny and weird. i'm grateful for them. i just walked in and keenan was washing out my ensure cans and adam was breaking down the box they were in. grateful. kari also shared her gummies with me tonight at the gas station so things are looking up. i paid for the bathroom cleaning supplies so chelsie didn't have to because she's the one that cleans anyway. tonight i miss my brothers and my sister a lotlotlotlotlotlot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...