Sunday, March 18, 2012


  • today i saw the Wailers (bob marley's band) in concert in the middle of a snowstorm. don't worry about a thing because every little thing is gonna be alright
  • i went hiking by myself yesterday in shorts, a tshirt, and chacos. killed that mountain. it was so beautiful and perfect
  • i bought macy gray's cd for one dollar
  • i've watched more basketball in the past 48 hours than i've ever watched in my life
  • evan weinzierl is finally following me on twitter
  • my couch is too comfortable to move off of to go to bed 
  • strawberry gatorade rules
  • peanut butter cheerios rule more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...