Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my best friend chelsea mailed me a pomegranate like a month ago which is weird and funny and wonderful and i texted her and said why'd you send me an apple. #welcometomylife and i kinda forgot it existed until today when i was looking in the fridge for a beverage which keenan drank the last of last night. i watched some videos how to chop it up and went to work. it was a commitment! there were a lot of seeds. "when in doubt put things in the fridge" is what chelsea told me. now we know why puppy chow, cookies, cake, week old toast, cheez-it's, ect always ended up in our fridge. it's a good life motto we think. well now i'm cuddled up on my couch watching how i met your mother and eating the seeds and they are yum yum yum.

this post was pointless, just to share the fact that chelsea mailed me some fruit with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...