Thursday, March 22, 2012



growth/grōTH/

Noun:
  1. The process of increasing in physical size.
  2. The process of developing or maturing physically, mentally, or spiritually.




well, i haven't increased in physical size since like middle school so i guess i'm developing mentally and spiritually. except justin just played 10 minutes of fart sounds and i laughed so hard i almost peed. so maybe not too much developing mentally...



perspective. humility. acceptance. growth and change. thats big girl stuff, sweetie -- and big god stuff - erica christensen's commentary on my life.

i don't hate it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm learning not to hate it slowly but surely (I don't even know if that is the right way to say it) either way...it's gonna take time but it's good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...