Monday, March 5, 2012

it's still absurd to me that people read this blog.

That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good. Romans 8:28 msg


I think I love/hate this verse. I love it because when things are good it's so easy to give God credit and glory and be like yesssss my life rules. but then when things suck people (including me) are like no it'll be okay god works everything for good but if you're in a crap crap mood that's not really what you want to hear. 


i think i also hate (struggle) with it because it's so hard to believe all the time. I can easily look back on my life and see junk situations that are good now but somehow in the minute of my world going to poo i forget all the past situations that have been redeemed. so maybs i should pray for a better memory. or more trust. who knows. i got distracted by texting and rolling around my bed not wanting to go to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...