Thursday, March 29, 2012

today i got to run a lot and get a banana slurpee and sit on my favorite bench outside the library and talk to mary on the phone. it was so good for my soul.

and really, i don't know that i'll ever get over how amazing it smells and how pretty the river sounds at night with the windows open right next to my head.

and how excited i am to be in cdh. and how i get all the good parts of colorado with cdh. i get to live with funny boys (i assume) and get to tan outside next to a pool (probably still on a mattress because i like it a lot) and watching movies a lot, and laughing a lot, and running a lot, and still having a river to sit by (SO CLOSE I CAN WALK TO IT EVERY DAY OH MY GOSH)

and i get to be with my best friends and not across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...