Thursday, March 8, 2012

I feel like my life here has been defined by full moons. It was a full moon the first night I was here that George and I dropped my dad off at the airport and I cried so hard on the way home and saw the full moon and said okay God make this good you have to make this good and I did have a good night that first night. 


The next full moon (feb 7th) as seen below, life was getting better but was still hard. Keenan was still acting sketch towards me and my heart was all weird about it and I wanted to go for a drive to chase it and he said no. Grateful for that in hindsight. 

 The next full moon (march 8th! Tonight!) life is so good here. It's 32 and I'm sitting on my porch listening to coldplay with two pairs of socks on but it's not too cold. it's beautiful and the river is rushing strong. I'm chatting some high school girls I miss a lot and being content. I've had a sweet sweet week at work and some actual honest life conversations with Kari and Chelsie and it's been so good. and I got my eyebrows waxed and got a discount and Chelsea comes tomorrow so life is real great.

i'm just in awe of the lord and how big he is and how good he is and how good he makes everything even when it's crapcrap and real hard. so grateful.

eucharisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...