Saturday, March 24, 2012

last night i got off work late and pulled my car close to my house and opened all the windows and blasted a sweet sweet mix i had made that day and laid in my hammock and read bossypants by tina fey. this bliss only lasted ten minutes because justin adam and keenan came home and asked if i wanted to go get a tattoo. we had talked about doing it this weekend so i said yes. justin drove my car and the sweet mix continued and was absolutely perfect. the mountains were huge and the sun was warm. drove to glenwood, justin and i were the only two that got tattoos (i got a sick anchor on my foot next to my HOPE that got touched up) and justin got lyrics from mrs potters lullaby on his forearm. went to the bar and the boys tried to play pool but sucked a lot. they got some drinks. i drove home. the music was loud and the windows were still down and We are Young by fun. blasted and it was perfect for our lives. got home and read some and laughed some and woke up at 9 to crazy sunshine and the boys on mattresses on the porch tanning. its hot out! sooooo nice. so it's been a slow easy morning of john butler, bob marley, counting crows, beer, tanning, laying inside because we got so hot, napping, and dancing in the kitchen.

grateful for sun, for easy lives together, for the lord doing things in my life-even through this little blog, and some janky form of community that i have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...