Wednesday, February 1, 2012

sometimes I only blog when things are crapcrap I guess. Today is day 7 of having good days and I appreciate that it is February. I'm excited for a month with only one program, a month of friendships finally, and another month closer to being home. Apparently I finally got good at sign language because my roommates and I hang out a lot and talk a lot more and it's so nice to just share life with each other even if it's only conversations about kitties and laundry and paper-cuts.

listening to beautiful things by gungor and just thinking about how I am being made new, all the time. I am being made new and beautiful and will make beautiful things because of the Lord in me. I've thought a lot about telling the boys i live with like, hey, i love jesus. i really do, but then kinda thought about how I shouldn't have to tell people I love the lord. it should be evident in my life and how i love people and serve people and interact with people so i've been trying to live pretty intentionally and loving well and trying to be thankful and not complain. it's been cool to try to live the way that we are called to live i think and not how we often choose to live (in complaints and selfishness).

i'm currently wearing my wolf shirt, drinking vitamin water out of a coffee cup, and eating stale popcorn sarah thomas gave me and being content which feels real freaking nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...