Monday, February 27, 2012

julia told me just to write "julia is awesome" and it would be a greate blog post. she's right.






just kidding i have more to say. but julia is awesome. i miss her a lot and laughing about anything and everything. i don't laugh a lot here which is a bummer. i still try to have a lot of joy though. like this morning i had to wake up at 530 to take my mom to the airport and i saw the sunrise which i haven't since i've been here and that was real pretty and john butler trio's losing you was blasting and it was 13 degrees and i rejoiced and praised god.

so i had surgery (okay two procedures marques said it didn't count as surgery because i didn't get cut open--i was completely under drugs and was on the operating room table so whatever) and came home and ate a lot of doritos and drank a lot of strawberry gatorade and watched how i met your mother so it was real okay. no pain at all. saturday we watched more how i met your mother and i took my mom to snowmass village and made her ride the gondola and ate lunch at the bar adam works at. i know all the employees because that's where the boys go every night and leona came up to me and hugged me and was like YOU JUST HAD SURGERY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GIRL! and it was cute. Justin literally told everyone i know in the valley that I was having surgery which I appreciated a lot. just fun to get texts and to see people and have them ask how i was. i am loved here in weird ways but it is good. saturday night i went to marques's house to watch a movie and justin and adam showed up. i thought the movie about a boy was good but turned out it sucks a lot. yesterday mom and i went to aspen and she didn't like it, she liked snowmass village more and i do as well. more of a community.

grateful she came. grateful for boring time of sitting on the couch watching entirely too much tv. grateful for some laughs and some tears. grateful she's the best mama ever.

it's almost march!!! that means 8 weeks until i'm back at gardner webb and then only two weeks until i'm done. TEN WEEKS HOLY MOLEY. AYEEEEEEE YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

julia really is aawesome and tomorrow is her birthday so love her real hard. love you ju! see you in EIGHT WEEKS

2 comments:

  1. hi hannah. i don't know how to email you, so i'll just post here. i am christine. i'm good friends with sam here in richmond. i told him not to tell you that i found your blog because you would think i'm weird... but he said he was going to tell you anyway. so i decided to tell you first. i found it because sam told me that the two of you had a blog together so we looked it up. turns out it's private. which is great. but somehow your personal blog was linked to it and he said, "oh yeah, hannah has a blog... i don't really read it, does she still write on it?" and i said, "let me see..." and so it began. turns out i kinda loved reading it and hearing about your time in CO. I heard about it some from sam before reading it all. he really loves you. and i really love him. so i feel like i'd really love you too. that's all i really wanted to say! i hope that you come visit richmond whenever you return from colorado and that i get to meet you! i am so grateful for your brother. so anyone related to him must be great too. thanks for loving jesus and for writing in your blog. -christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh Christine! I just saw this comment! I don't know if you'll ever even know that I commented back. Thanks so much for your comment. Sam didn't tell me about you haha! haha he would not read it, what a punk. haha i love sam a lot! so i'm sure I would love you as well! I come home in may and will certainly be spending some time in richmond throughout the summer so I can't wait to meet and hang out with you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...