Sunday, February 5, 2012

good things- yesterday kari chelsie and i went shopping in aspen and snowmass and it was fun. fun to do stuff with girls, fun to have friends, fun to not be at camp. one of my favorite things in the world is when someone knows me and knows what i would ilke or not like and kari kept showing me jackets and snowboards and goggles that were crazy bright colored because she knew i'd like them and i know the perfect shade of aqua she loves and chelsies love of black and white prints and it was just good. nice to have a fun girls day. and i got a sweet cardigan and patagonia vest at a thrift store.

sweet texts from my sister and zachary.

i won our office superbowl bet. i got a funny medal and i get to pick out costumes for everyone to wear skiing two weekends from now.

i only ate twice yesterday and twice today due to unforseen circumstances and my stomach didn't rally against me and kill me like i thought it would.

encouragement from chelsea and mary.

perfect songs (she don't want nobody near by the counting crows and tornado by sara groves) to fit my not good mood today.


2 Corinthians 7:1

Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...