Tuesday, June 12, 2012

summertime and the living's easy in boiling springs. my life is cozy and nice. my house is cozy and nice. katherine is sewing, elizabeth is grading papers, tiffany is studying for a spanish quiz and we are all really just watching 24. i'm reading about oshkosh b'gosh for an interview i have tomorrow.

the summer of fun is in full swing. i laugh a lot, i drink a lot of slushees, i don't set alarms in the morning, i go to bed late. i hang out with all my favorite people all the time. i roll around with kitty.

my roommates are gracious and gentle with me which my heart is grateful for. they are good at distracting me when i need distracting and listening well when i need them to listen well. grateful for this easy transition back into love and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...