Sunday, June 3, 2012

(emily, shannon, zoe, me obvi)
i've spent the past like 36 hours with my best friends. and it was so good. we laughed so hard we cried, we broke stuff (emily.) we hugged a lot, we saw our best friend erin get married, we smoked good hookah, we snuggled, we took a lot of pictures, and we realized we are old. i've known zoe for 17 years. she is my oldest friend. besides sam. i've lived down the street from shannon my whole life and have known her since first grade. i've known emily since 6th grade even though she was weird and we weren't friends until sophomore year of high school. these girls know my heart and hold it and are tender with me. they've been through so many surgeries with me, emily saw me covered in blood once, they've seen me get a new face, they've seen me cry, and they've always laughed and encouraged me through it. we don't talk that much during school typically but we all know that we can come home on breaks and anyones porch/patio will be open for hanging and that we can laugh and spend all day with each other. i'm grateful for these incredible best friends and for having more laughs this weekend than i have in the past six months combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...