Thursday, May 31, 2012

its been so longggg. i've come so farrrrr. it's absurd to me that two weeks ago today was my last day in colorado. i drove thursday, friday, and saturday with my dad to va. we had some laughs, i had some naps. thats about it. i read this book about a mom with 3 girls with autism and it made me want to work with autistic kids again so badly. got home and unpacked and noah and zach pulled up. surprise! brothers! they are the best. sam was seeing michelle obama or something cooler than seeing me. it was nice to come home to an (almost) full house of family. i loved it a lot. sunday we all left and i drove to NC. no stops. got there and remembered most of my friends were with their families who were in town for graduation. evan found me and we hung and maggie and i hung out and the three of us went to chip and sip and sonic. life was good. spent the night with erica laughing a lot and it was good. monday was full of friends and love and celebrations and still being homeless haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i started this blog in florida and am just getting back to it. i want to still blog even if i'm not in colorado.

since then i've been to florida with my best friend mary, got really tan and freckily, had some laughs, swam around with a manatee, laughed some more, slept really well, got addicted to the bachlorette, drank some good drinks, talked to justin a lot, hung out with my puppy, cleaned my entire childhood out of my room, went to a really stupidly great church service in richmond, met christine, loved life a lot, found joy in a lot of things, realized some dreams i have for the future and have worked on achieving them, still been jobless, spent a night with my sister, listened to some good music, found out i own matilda!, painted my nails with emily, cried because i miss colorado, bought a new kindle, missed zachary, watched a lot of scrubs, and that is it i think.

choose joy.

2 comments:

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...