Wednesday, May 9, 2012

it's over. i can't really understand that and if i try too hard i know i'll get sad so i'm not. today i got off work at 530 and went on a run up my mountain one last time and said fuck yeah i'm done its summer and danced a little then i got the worst cramp i've had in a long time and so i apologized to god for saying fuck but my cramp stayed but i ran home through it. then i made a mix cd with every good song i own with summer or sunshine in the title. the cd sucks. hahahahaha except for a few songs. then i went to church and sat in the sunshine with evelyn who saved me a seat and church was good. real good. philippians 4:4-8. someday i'll think about it more and write about it. then evelyn and another girl got coffee and hung out at mcdonalds. we just talked life and that was nice. i drove evelyn home then went to belly up because it was a free show. saw joe and fred so hung with them. the band blew so bad. ashley and i texted and she said she loved me and she was grateful for me and she missed me. i danced by myself on the dance floor and missed her but i was still bold so she was proud. and now i'm home. and if nothing else i can be proud and excited that i survived colorado and didn't have sex. which i thought may happen on many occasions. so.

hannah 1. colorado 0.

now its time for the summer of fun

cuz...summertime and the living's easy. and just the smell of summer can make me fall in love. (summertime by sublime and summertime by modest mouse)

1 comment:

  1. you are an extraordinary human and life on you, it looks so good. happy to have you back and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...