the one and only positive thing marques has ever said ... "who goes to deaf camp in their free time? nobody. deaf camp sucks"
well said.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...
-
here is a secret. part of me actually likes fighting with my fiancé. before you get your panties in a wad hear me out. Brandon and I rarely...
-
" tell me about you. brazil is soon. you need to quit a job. you live with a boy. youre eating new food. tell me about it" -Christ...
-
i am listening to called me higher by all sons & daughters and holding back tears. today has changed me. Cause You have called me high...
No comments:
Post a Comment