Monday, July 2, 2012

today i will blog. i'm watching 24 and still don't know whats going on or who jack bauer is and drinking a slushee. #typical tiff just said YOU MOTHER TURD.

noah and megan are married (again)
my bangs are still mega good looking
i have a new animal shirt- it's a tiger painted like the american flag.
i'm living in community easier than i thought i would
i am loved
i am trying to live and love well
katherine and i are reading the bible together every night (matthew)
mary is back in town and we cuddle a lot
i slept in my hammock under the moon on friday
i go to bed around 10 every night and wake up at 645
the other day i thought jesus didn't live in my heart and that i really did f everything up in colorado.
then i presented those emotions to jesus and tried to abide and i felt better so i figured he did live in my heart.
i still take baby steps though
i have a mason jar high up on a shelf that says FUN FUND and i clean my friend carolines house and put that money in it and use it for fun things. saving it maybe for the moon tattoo. or a trip to aspen. or other fun things
it is july and team vaughn beach week starts july 29th. SOSOON
i miss tennessee a lot, i want to visit very soon
i still think and miss and talk about the boys from colorado alll the time
i have to go meet mary now.
i love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...