Saturday, July 7, 2012

You are more than the choices that you've made, 
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, 
You are more than the problems you create, 
You've been remade. 


You are More by tenth avenue north.


i've lately been feeling a lot like i screwed things up in colorado. screwed them up by the people i hung out with, choices i made, not abiding in the lord, just whatever. like jesus could never live in me again after those things. not that i like killed anyone or anything i just wasn't seeking the lord for so long that maybe i couldn't do it again. and like i said last post, i prayed and presented my attitudes and emotions to the lord and immediately felt peace so i figured he was still down in me somewheres. 


and i also remembered i was worth everything. that i have been remade. that i am constantly being remade. that revelations 21:5 is the best. “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” trustworthy and true, must be a good sign.  


grateful for grace and mercies that are always new and friends that hold my hands and heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...