Wednesday, July 11, 2012

the other day i was telling katherine about my life and how i was and about life in colorado and about how i learned how to dance and she stopped me and said hannah, when you came back there was something different about you and i knew there was but i didn't know what it was. i knew i was more comfortable around you than i ever had been, i knew i was loved by you like never before, i knew something was different. and then we cried. she said now that you tell me about how free you felt and how unencumbered by the world you were and how you lived how you were created to live in the lord in colorado i know that is true. i know i am so at peace around you beacause you are so at peace with yourself. then we cried more.

that was real nice. some people told me i changed for the worse in colorado. they told me that becuase i didn't say christian things anymore or didn't really love going to church that i was different. that my faith was different because i was testing it.

freedom feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...