Monday, April 9, 2012

obligatory full moon post? haha it is real pretty. april 6th and i cried the other day thinking about leaving here. and trying to figure out ways i could stay here

"guys...isn't it weird we eat chicken menstruation?" - keenan

"elton john's greatest hits...nothing but the hits guys ITS NOTHING BUT THE HITS"- adam

my life has been funny lately for sure. i hear some stomping outside, it's either the boys or a bear. either one. time is flying by and i'm so sad. i never knew i would fall in love with this place. i love working 9-5 as weird as that is, i love the sunshine, i love running on trails, i love having a new mountain to climb every day if i want, i love meeting new people, i love prickly pear margs, i love laughing and adventuring, i love living in this house (the girls and ryan and mario have been gone since thursday and its been so nice to live life with the boys and laughing and playing cowboys and indians which is weird but great and having elton john dance parties and watching bridesmaids). last night i was so sunburnt and tired that i went to bed and left my light on and door open and i yelled for the boys until adam walked in and told me goodnight and turn the light off and shut my door.

this is pointless but i really am enjoying things. the boys were supposed to move out yesterday but that didn't happen so praise the lord for that.

saturday i got my oil changed and ran 6 miles and talked to sam and hung out at my house withhout pants on and talked to my sister and cleaned my room to bone thugs and went to venga venga and had a drink with jenine and met this boy nate at the park to play ultimate. there was a birthday party at the park for all adults and some were dressed like clowns and they had a wiffle ball throwing machine and like 100 wiffle balls so nate and i threw around and then we got to hit wiffle balls and that was funny and so great. then i went to pizza with lesa and george and then went back to snowmass then came home and fell asleep and the boys came home and woke me up and we laughed. yesterday was easter and i woke up and cried because i felt all alone and went to church and wasn't really into it then went to venga venga and sat outside with ashley and kiki for six hours and got hella burnt and then ash's friend matt came over with his dog and we hiked the rim trail of snowmass and it was so good. hiking and drinking santa christmas beer living the colorado life. then went to a church bbq and sat in the chapel with like 20 people all in their 20's and drank beer and watched boys roll joints literally bigger than king kongs fingers (who gets the reference?)

today i woke up and had a quiet time which i haven't in a while and prayed and listened to call me maybe on accident but had a little dance party in my bed and realized i can't stay here even if i want to. so then i decided that i was moving to richmond. i emailed some craiglist ads for nanny jobs, told megan to be on the lookout, asked christine to find me a job and a place to live haha, maybe have a place to live with a girl annie from hs.

you belong somewhere you feel free.

this is really just because i have a shitty memory, i'm sure it is boring to read about my life and read things like "i ran barefoot and sat in sunshine and rode with the windows down and listened to good music and my life is the best" all the time hahahaha



2 comments:

  1. "i'm sure it is boring to read about my life"

    I beg to differ! I love reading about your life.

    ReplyDelete

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...