Sunday, April 1, 2012

my life is funny. Christine, this ones for you!

so samuel is friends with this girl christine and he showed her my blog (that he doesn't read-rude) but she does and we became best friends. tonight we facebook chatted for the first time which i hope wasn't weird--was it? and it was awesome. we both appreciate my funny family, friends, couch sleeping, and the SUMMER OF FUN. so naturally we are best friends. she just said what if i said i didn't want to be friends? april fools. i told her i would be pissed and write a blog about her which she seemed to want. this is it. i'm watching friends and eating peanut butter cheerios and now i wish that she was here and hanging with me. good thing we have the whole summer.

so cheers for being stalked and making new best friends and having a new partner for the summer of fun 2012. i'm stoked.

colorado is still good. i'm sunburnt and my freckles are coming out and that brings me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...