Sunday, June 16, 2013

life has been full of good stories lately.


  • ashley let me save a turtle from the side of the road. his name was tobias and he swam around our pool with a frog on his back. then he got ran over by the mail lady. RIP tobias. 
  • Josh let me cut down a tree with a chain saw...i've never felt so bad ass in my life.
  • i signed up for community college in the fall (just to take one class but its still funny to say)
  • i had to go to the health department by myself to get typhoid and hep A shots for Brazil
  • Micah drove me around the woods on a suped up gator and i got really bad burns on my legs
  • we had our last CDH dinner on Wednesday and we laughed SO hard it was so good. 
  • we finished TTC and all got in the pool with our clothes on/people pushed other people in. so good.
  • micah and i had a really bad night on Monday so we went to get slushees and got cigars instead and smoked them on the patio and talked until midnight.
  • he's been trying to get me to understand that when things are hard i need to talk to people and not shut people out. he's into teaching me this lesson a lot lately. he's good at talking to people...i'm not.
  • thursday night  jeremy micah maggie and i were coming back from gardner webb and we drove to the river and explored the other unexplored side and climbed trees and saw the most incredible sunset i've seen in a while and jeremy made us stand in the woods and reflect on life then we laid on the hood of the explorer and watched the forest light up with lightning bugs and tried to laugh like animals would and shared life together. after that micah jeremy and i sat outside on the patio and they listed all the reasons they loved me and why i was great and sang you raise me up to me. it was weird and funny.
  • maggie and i broke the paper shredder at the office and found a parts dealer named andres and he hooked us up with new parts. 
  • i've drank a lot of slushees lately
  • i'm sunburnt
  • i have 3 more nights in this house with these people. 
  • the summer mix has been bumping and its pretty real good. 
  • we spent 2 thursdays ago on the lake just chilling and talking and trampoline jumping. it was the best. 
  • everyone has bro tank tanlines and that is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...