Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"i find i'm moving to the rhythms of your grace"

i blogged about this before but i can't find the post and it's good so i can talk about it again.

I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

matthew 11:28 msg version. 

unforced rhythms of grace. 

keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly. 

trying to live in this freedom i know i have felt so many times in my life but don't feel now. 

"know that you are free at this moment but you are always being set free" - matt o.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i started this blog on monday when i was real stressed out and processing life and i don't have these feelings of unsettled-ness at this moment so i figured i'd publish it even though it isn't finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why would I ever want to write a book? Who would ever want to read a book I wrote? the market right now is definitely oversaturated with chr...